- SIZE: Overall: 18” W x 32.5” H x 20” D; Seat: 18”W x 16” D; Seat Height: 18”; Backrest: 16” H
- COMPOSITION: The chair seat and backrest are molded with solid polypropylene (PP) plastic, a sturdy recyclable material, and covered with colorful multipattern patchwork upholstery. The Eiffel style legs are made with solid beech wood in a natural wood color, showcasing its beautiful wooden grain.
- EASY ASSEMBLY: The dining chair legs come pre-assembled. All you need to do is stretch the metal support bars into place, and screw the legs into the seat.
- EASY TO CLEAN: The chair’s sleek shape makes it easy to clean, with no nooks and crannies for dirt to get stuck. Simply wipe down with a damp cloth, and the chair will look beautiful again.
- ERGONOMIC DESIGN: Contoured backrest and curved seat is designed to be comfortable for any body type, and minimizes back strain.
Embrace classic mid-century modern style with a fun, colorful twist with the patchwork upholstered plastic shell dining chair design. Crafted with a one-piece molded plastic chair seat and back, this side chair is perhaps the most comfortable, practical, and durable seat you’ll ever sit upon. The chair is covered with colorful patterned fabric on both the front and back sides, and will add a vibrant air to any room. Made with recyclable polypropylene (PP) plastic, the chair seat is ergonomically molded to with bend resistant back support. Assembly is easy; the four wooden solid beech dowel legs come pre-assembled, so you will only need to screw them into place. Non-scratch leg caps will protect your floor from scratches and keep the chair evenly leveled. These armless chairs feature a basic modern minimalist design that looks especially great in Nordic, Scandi, and contemporary homes, but their simple clean design lets it fit in with any home décor theme. You’ll want them in every room in your house; kitchen, dinette, dining room, living room, study, or home office!
- California Residents see Prop 65 Warning:
- WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.p65warnings.ca.gov